CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am going CRAZZYYY!

So, It's the night before we get little Raylynn...and as you would assume, I am going nuts. I just want to fall asleep and wake up when she is here. But knowing me, that is not going to happen. I will probably stay up all night long and think about how it will all play out over and over! And on top of me wanting to see my new baby, I really really miss my other baby! I have never been away from Zion this long and the worse part is that I dont know how much longer this is all going to drag out! Well, I will have new pictures tommorow!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

I'm sorry you're going crazy. But at least the craziness is forcing you to blog!!! How cute, you and Johnny went to the zoo without any kids! Well, sleep tight and I'll talk to you manana!