CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny Story!

So the other day Zion was playing outside and on her way back inside she tripped and fell. Well Zion has always been a "tough" kid and doesn't cry hard or for very long when she hurts herself. So when she started to cry, I picked her up and naturally said, "Your okay Zion." Well apparently that was all it took for her to tell me how it was! She said in a very stern frustrated voice, "You Always say that!! YOUR OKAY, YOUR OKAY, well you don't know!" I bit my tounge and apologized and told her to tell me when she thought she was ok. She waited a little bit and then looked up at me and said, "I'm okay."

1 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

That is such a funny story! What a smart girl to pick up on that and be able to communicate it so clearly. I often say the same thing to my boys. Sometimes they just need a snuggle. She is a beautiful girl. Love those pictures of her. Can't wait to see more of both the girls!
Love ya!